05 July 2019

Learn English Please

Do you remember when you knowing English?

As a human growth with my mother-father languages, I was normally didnt know english. My father was Sundinglish spoken then my mom didnt know anything about english, yes! that language.

I only learnt english at school and 2 years course when on 5th and 6th grade at elementary. Also when im in junior school and high school. Everything I learnt was passive English.

But do you know harvest moon game in Play station console game?. It gave me so much active English-language lessons. Slowly but sure my English improved.

And when you memorized your teenager bullshit love songs. Suddenly you could speak English fluently. Why the results are so far different with our English teacher teach?

So, what did you heard on junior or high school songs? That must be a bullshit one, I guarantee.

No comments: